Dry Cleaner Remediation (Clean-up)
GRS brings affordable ERH solutions to dry cleaner contaminated sites.
However, not all chlorinated hydrocarbon impacted properties are multi-acre Superfund sites. Many are former dry cleaner sites with small, but persistent, source areas. They require Dry Cleaner Remediation.
Currently, no In Situ Thermal Remediation (ISTR) vendors configure their technologies specifically for the treatment of these dry cleaner remediation sites.
Dry Cleaner Remediation with Electrical Resistance Heating
Global Remediation Solutions (GRS) is a national provider of ERH ISTR technology and services. We manufacture our own custom ERH equipment and can match it to any site configuration. We have developed a Small Sites Program specifically for the remediation of small chlorinated and fuel hydrocarbon source areas. Our program is based upon the following key concepts:
- Competitive pricing based on a project life cycle costing.
- Safe, green remediation technology providing no rebound.
- Fast and complete remediation. Clean-up goals met in months, with NFA letter 12 months later.
- Mobile, customized compact ERH delivery systems requiring 440/480 electrical service.
- Drilling and electrode designs and applications to maximize access, minimize cost, and provide full commercial use of properties during clean-up..